- Our candles are available only in Matte Black jars
- Please note that all SiRealism products are meticulously handmade by artisans one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be a slight variation from one item to the next. Such variations are inherent in manufacturing handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.
- SiRealism Candles and the therapies included inside them are purely energy work and must not be substituted entirely in areas where medical intervention is required.
- Please adhere to our candle care instructions for a safe experience.
CANDLE CARE :
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. SiRealism does not take responsibility for any fire or damage caused due to negligence.
- We test all of our candles, however, due to the individual hand-poured nature of our candles and the herbs/crystals on top, they may burn slightly differently when lit.
- Please allow your candle to burn for 1-2 hours the first time you light it to allow a full melt pool to form.
- Please do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Trim your wicks before each burn, make sure the candle is cool, and simply pinch off the black/burnt part of the wick with a tissue.
- Always light your candles on a flat surface, well-ventilated area without any drafts or fans.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Do not relight a candle until it has cooled. An untrimmed wick can cause soot and uneven burning.